Wednesday, March 10, 2010

my skills

I am looking for a role that helps utilizing my skills, work experience and knowledge to make a difference. And I also have interest in marketing because it's full of challenge and responsibility, so I took several marketing courses purposely in my MBA study, which strengthens my marketing sense and sensitivity to changes in marketing environment. And my soft skills like communication, analytical skills and interpersonal skills benefit to my future job. These factors can contribute to company's nike running shoes .

Know market trend, product supply & demand nike trainers situation, price fluctuation and strong marketing sense & sensitive to changes in marketing environment through frequent interactions with sales & marketing team, and with customers.  Address key changes in the competitive environment to customers: Develop specific value propositions for customer segments that are better than next best alternative. Drive marketing communication activities, including tradeshow, road show, event, seminar as well as print & literature management. Work closely with sales team to understand key points and market trend, screen and forecast, work with marketing manager on cheap nike shoes plan with potential prospects. Serve as an effective individual contributor and cross-functional team member: Work closely & maintain a strong working relationship with relevant functional groups such as Finance, sales & marketing, supply chain, manufacturing and customers, through excellent communication skills. Handle the invoicing mechanism, pricing work-back, documentation flow process and requirements, customs clearance, local government regulations, etc. Actively serve as high level representative in customer associations & serve as key customer account interface at a senior level: Meet and exceed customer expectation, resolve problems for customers, pulling together and aligning all resources toward goal of zero defect customer satisfaction, knowing what it takes to go above and beyond daily contacts from customers to build customer loyalty.
software homework
where is my home
followme
fly away
my code