Wednesday, March 10, 2010

21st Star Public Relation Company Beijing, China

After the graduation I joined the company full time as north face jackets. Within the year, I assisted the marketing manager in producing the whole year promotion plan, I also assisted the store managers to conduct festival promotions.

I joined the project “cheap north face jackets & Exhibition”, part of the China Pavilion at Expo 2005 Japan, as an event assistant. I provided vital administrative support to the events spyder jackets, organizing and updating the relevant marketing material. I liaised with the Chinese International Trade Council (CCPIT), photography advisers, journalists, sponsors and various partners. I was able to use my graphic design and photographic knowledge for the development of a book based on the event.
my asp
Are you happy???
friend? brother
enjoy yourself
learn code